Alabama Default Judgement — Can It Be Set Aside?

by John Watts on October 27, 2011

We talk about if there are any options if you have a default judgment against you in an Alabama state court.

The short answer is you are very limited in your time if you have been sued and served in a debt collection (or any type) of lawsuit.

If you have not been served under the law, then your options increase but you still need to act quickly. We discuss this in a separate video.

Proving You Were Not Served

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: